Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Firelight, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your firelightcoffee.com Account. You agree that you are liable for purchases made through firelightcoffee.com Account and assume responsibility for taking reasonable action to safeguard your account information to prevent unauthorized purchases. You further agree to notify Firelight promptly should you become aware of any actual or potential compromise of your Account information so that Firelight may take appropriate actions to safeguard Firelight’s legal interests.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which firelightcoffee.com links, and that link to firelightcoffee.com. Firelight does not have any control over those non-Firelight websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Firelight website or webpage, Firelight does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Firelight disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Firelight websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Firelight asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Firelightcoffee.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Firelight in accordance with Firelight’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”) Policy. Firelight will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Firelight to you any Firelight or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Firelight. Firelight, firelightcoffee.com, the firelightcoffee.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with firelightcoffee.com, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Firelight or Firelight’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Firelight or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Firelight reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Firelight may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website. Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Firelight may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your firelightcoffee.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Firelight and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Firelight nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Firelight, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; or (iii) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Firelight. Firelight shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Return Policy Coffee. Since coffee is a perishable item, we are unable to accept returns on coffee. However, if you have any issues with your coffee or your order, we’ll do our best to accommodate you. The best way to reach us is through email at email@example.com. You can also leave us a message at (404) 590-5127. Please contact us within three days of receiving your order. We will do everything we can to make things right!
- Return Policy Merchandise (non-coffee items). If you receive a defective item, we’ll be happy to exchange it. We can’t accept returns of used items (who wants a used mug?). If you would like to start the return process, please email your order number, name, reason for a Return/Exchange, the item and quantity you wish to Return/Exchange, and as much detail as you can to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you with information on how your return will be processed. Unfortunately, we cannot refund the price of shipping. Returns should be shipped to:
Firelight Coffee Roasters
781 Wheeler St NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
- Security for your credit card. Firelight Coffee does not store any sensitive card holder information. When you place an order with us, your information is encrypted using strong encryption and directly and securely transmitted to our card processor. Our card processor is a leader in secure payment processing, and is fully compliant with all industry standards, including PCI compliance. On subsequent orders, or in the case of subscriptions, they use the stored information to process the charge, and let us know payment has been made. Firelight staff doesn’t have access to any sensitive card holder data at any time during an electronic purchase.
- As Is. All items sold are sold “As is” and without warranty of any kind. Firelight Coffee disclaims any warranty whether implied or implicit.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Firelight, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Firelight and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Firelight, or by the posting by Firelight of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Georgia, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Information that is gathered
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
Cookies will be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server along with shipping and billing addresses and any preferences.
Our card processor stores all credit card information. They conduct the entire credit card transaction using industry standard 128 bit SSL encryption. We only store a record that the transaction took place.
How the Information is used
The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content.
E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
If you make a purchase, we will send you a confirmation email.
If you sign up for our mailing list, we will send you informational emails about offers of services. At any time, you can ‘unsubscribe’ yourself from our email list simply by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in the e-mail that you receive.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this will prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. The site won’t work properly if cookies are turned off. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
Changes to Policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at some future date. Changes will be posted on our website.